Terms and ConditionsBack to home
This Website has been established to showcase the Gatsby Theme gatsby-theme-legals-prismic, of which is intended to provide out of the box aesthetically pleasing legal documents for your Gatsby website.
To the extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this Website or websites of other entities which are hyperlinked from this Website (Linked Websites).
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
Protecting your personal information
To protect your personal and financial information, our site uses security encrypted response forms when personal and financial details are requested. The security we use between your browser and our website is 256-bit TLS encryption.
To verify the security of our webpages within your browser, click on the locked padlock icon located near the webpage URL address. Double click on the padlock icon. Depending on your browser you will see the certificate details such as who it is issued to, who it was issued by and the certificate’s period of validity.
These security measures are reviewed regularly in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Your use of this Website
- Use this Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
- Publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- Use any automated scripting tools or software;
- Engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via this Website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using this Website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilise other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation; or
- Breach any laws or regulations which are applicable to your use of this Website in your jurisdiction.
If you have a complaint about any of the content that may be published on this Website, you should contact us.
Trade Marks and Business Names
All trade names, trade marks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (“Marks”) displayed on this Website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These Marks may be our registered or unregistered Marks or may belong to others and are used on this Website with permission of the relevant owner.
The following Marks displayed on this Website are our/our affiliates registered trade marks and business names: Little & Big, Little & Big MegaCorp, Little & Big Acapella Band.
Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any Mark which is displayed on this Website without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
If you use any of our Marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that Mark to us. You must not use any of our Marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own Marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Website).
Your visit to our Website
We may also collect and store information about your visit to the Website, including:
- the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet;
- the date and time you accessed the Website;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Website;
- the pages you accessed while visiting the Website;
- the type of device from which you accessed the Website; and
- the location from which you accessed the Website.
All of the information we collect is aggregated and cannot be used to identify you individually. This information is used to measure visitor numbers and to assess how the Website was used in order to maintain its effectiveness.
We do not collect this information for any type of online advertising.
20-40 Meagher St,
Chippendale NSW 2008